Portable ECG recorder
The device is intended for rapid testing of the cardiovascular system for diagnostics:
Use environment and applications:
- myocardial ischemia;
- adaptive reserve of the cardiovascular system;
- transient arrhythmias and conduction;
- optimization of treatment of heart failure, chronic myocardial ischemia.
- clinic (general practitioner, internist, cardiologist);
- home monitoring;
- rehabilitation of patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- seven ECG leads (I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, one breast);
- primary processing and filtering of the ECG signal;
- real-time display the first ECG lead;
- record in device's memory fragments of ECG;
- transfer data from the memory of the device to a personal computer for offline diagnostic.
Back to the Projects list