Portable pain relief / muscle stimulator
Pain relief / muscle stimulator intended use:
- transcutaneous electrical stimulation of the peripheral nervous system with automatic biological control of stimulus duration to obtain the effect of anesthesia;
- electrical stimulation of muscles.
- treatment of chronic pain (osteochondrosis neuritis, neuralgia, etc.);
- treatment of pain of traumatic origin;
- prevention and treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal system, associated with muscle dysfunction, improve local blood flow and tissue trophic processes, improve the functional status of the organism as a whole.
It can be used in hospitals, sports medicine, at home.
Back to the Projects list